An indispensable ebook for every Linux administrator " Linux� Quick Fix Notebook- Free 696 Page eBook " Instant access to precise, step-by-step solutions for every essential Linux administration task from basic configuration and troubleshooting to advanced security and optimization. If youre responsible for delivering results with Linux, Linux� Quick Fix Notebook brings together all the step-by-step instructions, precise configuration commands, and real-world guidance you need. This distilled, focused, task-centered guide was written for sysadmins, netadmins, consultants, power users...everyone whose livelihood depends on making Linux work, and keeping it working. This books handy Q&A format gives you instant access to specific answers, without ever forcing you to wade through theory or jargon. Peter Harrison addresses virtually every aspect of Linux administration, from software installation to security, user management to Internet services--even advanced topics such as ...
Arma 3 AAR Executing an Observation Plan I have been exploring several options to create scenarios about fire support observation planning and how it relates to a given scheme of maneuver. I am still not there, but I had fun with this draft of a mission and I thought about sharing it. Mission: NLT 173423FEB2035 establish observation of EA0045 from OP 024 or 027 in order to refine targets and neutralize EN armor and personnel. OPs may displace once EA0045 is fired or effective EN fires are received. Pardon the graphics, but Arma 3s drawing options are really very basic. There are two EN bunkers right where the positions of OP 024 and 027 have been chosen. In addition to this, both bunkers have a hasty minefield in front of them. Given the dreadful prospect of navigating through a minefield while under fire, I decided to engage the most exposed EN targets with the teams sniper. Note that I switch back and forth between the different members of my team. This is off course not re...
Amazon Labor Day Digital Download Sale Amazon is having a Labor Day sale that supposedly offers "up to 75% off over 400 PC titles." Looks like there are some pretty decent deals available at first glance. Mass Effect 3 is available for $16, Homefront, Darksiders, and Metro 2033 are all 5 bucks each, and the Crysis 2 Maximum Edition is $10. Metro is definitely worth more than $5 and is a pretty solid DX11 game. While I havent played the others, these are the cheapest prices Ive seen, including on Steam. The sale runs from now until September 9th. visit link download